Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The 'Dewy Skin' look...without trying




Finding the right foundation can be really tough. I've tried it all... from Chanel to drugstore to airbrush makeup applied with a tiny machine. My girlfriend Rona was the 1st person to tell me about this Neutrogena Skin Clearing makeup, I wear it in the color 'tan' & apply a tiny bit with a foundation brush. Even if you don't have any skin issues, the 0.5% salicylic acid in the foundation makes your skin have a youthful, dewy sheen. I swear by this stuff-it'll have people stopping you on the streets! I'm not so into the 'matte' makeup look...I believe it can add years to a woman's face. This makes you look like you just stepped out of a spa & had a glowing facial & the price tag isn't arguable either! You can find it at any local drugstore. Here's a pic of me wearing the foundation out to a wrap party for a show I filmed with my friend Coffey. I dabbed a little on her skin too & she looks hot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment