Friday, December 11, 2009

Life is Better Tan.




Even though my skin is already naturally tan, I still like to get extra bronze with the Infinity Sun custom airbrush spray tan before events & photo shoots. Everyone looks healthier with a glow, no matter what your skin tone is. I love to go to Sunset Tan in LA (yes, the one from the tv show on E!) & have one of the girls there airbrush me...it lasts for over a week & gives a very natural, chocolate bronze tan that fades gradually with no splotching or flaking. No one can tell it's a spray tan& all of your friends will ask you if you just got back from vacation! Plus, it's a super safe (& super hot!) alternative to tanning beds. Here's a pic of me (rocking my airbrush tan) with my gf Carrie Minter @ a playboy mansion party.

No comments:

Post a Comment